Paramedic Fly Guide
AirCare Activation Criteria
Patient meets First Responder Activation Criteria
- Patient with worsening LOC/GCS
- Open or depressed skull fracture
- Requires aggressive airway management
- Requires ventilator management
- Trauma patient with unstable vital signs
- Deterioration of previously stable patient
- Burns with trauma
- Adults >20% TBSA and/or complex facial, hand, or genital involvement
- Pediatrics >10% TBSA and or complex facial, hand, or genital involvement
Patient meets statewide trauma system activation criteria for transport to a regional trauma center?
Transport to nearest hospital ED
Transport to regional trauma center by ground ambulance.